Denver to Gold Hill via Boulder:
- From Interstate 25, take US 36 (Boulder Turnpike) west 21 miles to Boulder. Don't exit -- US 36 will
become 28th Street in Boulder.
- At the third traffic signal in Boulder, turn left (west) onto Canyon Boulevard.
- Take Canyon Blvd. all the way to 9th Street (traffic signal); turn right (north) on 9th St.
- Take 9th St. north 5 blocks to Mapleton Avenue (top of hill); turn left (west) on Mapleton.
- After stop sign on Mapleton at 4th Street, continue straight west into foothills (Sunshine Canyon).
- Six miles up Sunshine Canyon Drive (County Road 52), bear left at the junction. Pavement ends.
- Three and a half miles and you will be on Main Street in Gold Hill. Our store and café is in the second
block, left side of the street. You will have climbed 3,000 feet from Boulder to Gold Hill.
Drive time from I-25 is about 45 minutes.
Interstate 70 / Central City / Blackhawk to Gold Hill via Nederland:
- From I-70 take exit 243 (Central City Parkway) about 10 miles through Central City to Blackhawk.
- At second traffic signal in Blackhawk, turn left on Colorado Highway 119 to Rollinsville and Nederland.
- At traffic circle in Nederland, leave Highway 119 and bear left onto Highway 72 west and north, toward
Ward and Estes Park.
- Seven miles north of Nederland, watch for sign to Gold Hill; turn right onto Gold Hill Road (County
Road 52), 6 miles to Main Street, Gold Hill.
Drive time from I-70 is about 75 minutes.
Estes Park to Gold Hill via Allenspark:
- From Estes Park, take Colorado Highway 7 south past Allenspark.
- At intersection with Colorado Highway 72, turn right onto Hwy 72 toward Ward and Nederland.
- Four miles past Ward, turn left onto Gold Hill Road (County Road 52), 6 miles to Gold Hill.
Drive time from Estes Park is about 60 minutes.